A Arundel Auto Service Center is a locally owned and
operated "home of the honest mechanic" specializing in foreign
and domestic auto repair for your car, truck, van, and SUV. It
is located in Annapolis, Maryland in Anne Arundel County.
A Arundel Auto Service Center's current owner has been repairing vehicles
in the Annapolis area for 35 years. He was a mechanic for 17 years
at this repair center and in 2002 purchased it.
Arundel Auto Service performs the following services:
- Air Conditioning
- Belts & Hoses
- Cat Back Systems
- Certified Emissions Repair
- Cooling Service
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Engine Repair
- Factory & Scheduled Maintenance
- Front End Repair
- Oil, Lube & Filter
- 30,000, 60,000, 90,000 mile maintenance
- Tire Sales and Service
(They are a Hankook Dealer - see below for more info)
A Arundel Auto Service Center works on the following car, truck, van
and SUV manufacturers:
• Acura • Audi • BMW • Buick • Cadillac • Chevrolet • Chrysler • Dodge • Ferrari • Ford • General Motors • GMC • Honda • Hummer • Hyundai • Infinity • Isuzu • Jaguar • Jeep • Kia • Lamborghini • Land Rover • Lexus • Lincoln • Lotus • Mazda • Mercedes-Benz • Mercury • Mitsubishi • Nissan o • Oldsmobile • Peugeot • Plymouth • Pontiac • Porsche • SAAB • Saturn • Subaru • Suzuki • Toyota • Volkswagen • Volvo • VW •
A Arundel Auto Service Center's Shop Technicians are ASE Certified
They also regularly attend classes for the latest technology updates in hands-on diagnostic and electronic troubleshooting information.
A Arundel Auto Service Center is a dealer for these tires which have a worldwide reputation for its radial tire and bias-ply tire production and is the seventh largest tire company in the world.
The company now supplies tires as original equipment to the Ford Motor company, GM, International Truck and Engine Corporation, and others.
If you need towing, A Arundel Auto Service Center can arrange this service for you.
A Arundel Auto Service Center has several hints in saving gas in these high gasoline price times provided by Maryland DOT:
- Keep your car maintained and running smoothly
- Schedule regular tune ups
- Replace dirty air and fuel filters
- Use proper grade of oil
- Do not overfill your gas tank
- Properly inflate your tires
- Do not buy "aggressive" tread tires if your car does not require them
- Use your car's engine wisely
- Avoid excessive idling
- Use cruise control on the highway
- Shift up as quickly as possible when using a manual transmission
- Run your air conditioner over 40 mph. It is more efficient than with the windows rolled down.
Remember when you need any vehicle
repaired, maintained, or serviced
-- whether it is a car, van, truck or SUV --
give the Honest Mechanics at A Arundel Auto Service Center a call.
Toll Free: 800-696-4666
A Arundel Auto Service Center is a Annapolis Maryland
automotive repair and tune up business and Annapolis' home
of the honest mechanic specializing in foreign and domestic auto repair
of car, truck, van, SUV, classic, including Acura, Audi, Chevrolet,
Chrysler, Cadillac, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Infinity, Jeep, Jaguar, Land
Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Porsche, Pontiac, Plymouth, SAAB, Toyota,
Volkswagen, Volvo, VW, and antiques in the areas of Annapolis,
Edgewater, Arnold, Brooklyn, Churchton, Crofton, Crownsville, Davidsonville,
Deale, Dunkirk, Eastport, Friendship, Galesville, Gambrills, Hanover,
and Anne Arundel County, Maryland.